HCM Orthocare is an orthopedic implant manufacturer and supplier providing premium quality orthopedic Bone Plates that are manufactured using high quality raw material which matches international standards. There are two functions of bone plate. It transfers force from one point of bone to other, which protects the fractures. Bone plates are thin metal implants which are used to immobilize bone segments. Bone plates are fixed with screws to keep the bone in proper place to align bone and help in the healing process of fracture.
The stiffness of bone plate is most important as it strengthens the bone by providing shield till the bone heals and regains its original strength. Materials used in designing bone plates are Titanium and Stainless Steel. Both material are strong so required strength is provided to the bone and there is no reaction caused in the body.
WHY TO CHOOSE HCM ORTHOCARE?
- We provide high quality products which increases utility
- We use high tech CNC machines and raw material which makes our Bone Plates unmatchable.
- High tech machineries are helpful in manufacturing so precise length and diameter is maintained.
- We also make sure that this implants are non-toxic so there is no reaction like inflammation in the body.
- High quality raw material are used, which matches international standards.
WE PROVIDE RANGE OF PRODUCTS IN BONE PLATES INCLUDING –
- Small Locking Compression Pltate 3.5mm
- Locking Cloverleaf Plates 3.5 & 4.0mm
- One Third Locking Plate 3.5mm
- Locking Extra – Articular Distal Humerus Plate 3.5 & 4.5 mm
- Locking Olecranon Plate 3.5 & 4.0mm
- Articular Small T – Plate Right Angled 2.7mm
- Articular Small T – Plate Oblique Angled 2.7mm
- Locking Proximal Radial Head Rim Plate 2.7mm
- Locking Proximal Radial Head Neck Plate 2.7mm
- 5 system – 1/3rd tubular
- 5 system – semitubular
- T & L Buttress plate
- Locking Distal Humerus Plate Medial Side 2.7 & 3.5mm
- Locking Volar Plate 2.7mm
- Locking Superior Anterior Clavicle Plate 2.7 & 3.5mm
- Locking Clavicle Hook Plate 3.5mm
- Locking Anterior Clavicle Plate ‘S’ Shape 3.5mm
- Locking Wrist Fusion Plate 2.7 & 3.5mm
- Locking Dorsal Distal Radius T – Plate 2.7mm
- DCP 4.5 narrow and broad type
- DCP 3.5 narrow and broad type
- Reconstruction Plate
- Semitubular – 1/3rd tubular plate
- Lateral Proximal tibial buttress plate
- Narrow lengthening plates